Welcome to our blog!
We are {MOTHERS} of three children all around the same ages -1 girl and 2 boys each, {FRIENDS} since the day we met and {PHOTOGRAPHERS} who would Love to tell your story!
This blog was created so that you can check out our latest work and get to know us better. Please feel free to leave comments, actually it would make our day if you left a comment so go ahead don't be shy!
Thanks for looking. We blog often, so be sure to check back regularly.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Crater Lake

Went to see Crater Lake!! Bluest blue I think I've ever seen from a natural source! Just Awesome!!~Jodie



1 comment:

Teresa said...

very pretty pics! I think blue is the color of the hour...your wonderful pictures of the lake and the blue flowers from bree's post. I also wanted to let you both know that I LOVE the song that you have on your blog right now! I know it has been around for awhile but it never gets old to listen to!!! Love the message and I think it is a wonderful reflection of your hearts too! :)